Hello and thank you for visiting my children and young people’s page. As you’re here, my best guess is that you, or your grown up, are concerned about an issue that may be holding you back and you’re curious to know how NLP and hypnotherapy can help. Or you’ve got a goal that you want to achieve and you’re keen to use great techniques to accelerate your progress.
Whatever the reason, the fact that you’re here suggests there’s a problem and you’re work in progress in finding the solution…
And I’m proud and privileged to know that you’re taking time to find out more about me and how I can help.
As a former teacher, my core purpose was learning, and it still is! Whatever the issue, I’ll teach you great techniques to think better, feel good and achieve more.
The good news is that many common problems, depending on the cause, generally respond well to hypnotherapy including:
- Anxiety, fears and phobias
- Habits including nail biting & thumb sucking
- Childhood tics
- Confidence and self-esteem issues
- Study and exam related stress, including stage fright
- Friendship issues & bullying
- Sleep issues
Less common problems that can also be managed effectively with NLP and hypnosis include:
- Improving attendance at school
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD Actions and/or intrusive thoughts]
- Toileting issues
- Eating Disorders
- Pain management, e.g. Restless Leg Syndrome, Costochondritis
You Will Learn
A range of NLP techniques or quirky mind-hacks that are fun to learn and work really well.
All about hypnosis, how it works and how you can lead your own self-hypnosis and visualisation to achieve your goals more easily.
Breathing and other techniques that you can use independently to move quickly from an anxious to a calm state.
How to train your brain to feel good for no reason or to be in the right emotional state for the task in hand, e.g. to learn or perform well.
1. You and/or your grown-ups have an initial chat with Tanya where you get to tell her what you want and she’ll share how she can help.
2. Your family work together to complete Tanya’s, “Getting to Know You” form. Please tell her as much as you can and remember that she wants to know all about your hobbies and interests.
3. You and Tanya meet face to face or online. Each session starts with a catch-up when you tell Tanya what’s going well and what can be better. Then you play a game or learn a technique that supports you to make the change you want to make.
4. You then relax while Tanya delivers a specially designed trance to help, when you can have your eyes open and enjoy a wriggle or drift down to that nice place when you’re not quite sure if you’re asleep or awake.
5. Tanya will give you some home play that may include a tailor-made bedtime story. It’s best to listen every day!
Why families choose Tanya:
- Tanya is an Early Year’s Practitioner at heart and is a natural when it comes to building relationships with children and young people.
- As a headteacher, Tanya loved to feel an assembly coming on. Now, she’s in her element when creating your bespoke trance download.
- Tanya will involve you and your grown-up in your treatment plan and designs her sessions for your enjoyment.
- Your success is Tanya’s success! In her words, she is proud and privileged to support you to make the changes you seek.
Call now for a free telephone consultation
What the children say
Before working with Tanya I found it hard to get to sleep at night, kept waking up every hour and found it hard to settle in bed. I had anxiety and stress at school at random times with no explanation. This caused lack of focus in class and the need to get out of the situation. After working with Tanya things are much better. I get to sleep easily at nights and have a good night’s sleep without waking up. I feel a lot happier in the mornings as I’m less tired. I use the tools that Tanya has given me to control my feelings of stress and anxiety which has helped a great deal. The best thing about working with Tanya is that she made me feel relaxed and learning the techniques to help with anxiety. “Tanya is easy to talk to, I feel relaxed in telling her my problems. She helped me with coping with stress and anxiety as the tools she has given me are working!”
Before working with Tanya I would go to the toilet about 12-15 times a day. This would disrupt learning at school, sleeping at night as kept getting up and trips with the family as having to stop for a toilet break. I wasn’t sleeping very well as having bad dreams and waking up for the toilet. I was starting to become quiet and less myself. After working with Tanya I now go to the toilet 5-6 times a day which has helped within school and learning. I sleep through the night which has made me happier and more comfortable as not thinking or going to the toilet so often. Going to sleep listening to Tanya helps me to calm down from the day’s events and settle. The best thing about working with Tanya is learning how to make my control room and spending time talking to her. She has helped me to control my feelings and frustrations which will help me for the future. “Thank you so much Tanya for helping me, I loved our chats and you have helped me loads!”
Qualifications and Training
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Hypnotherapy
NLP Licensed Practitioner
NLP Licensed Master Practitioner
NLP Licensed Coach