The Children's Coach
“Inspiring you to shine evening brighter, so that you can inspire the world.”
The good news is that many common problems, depending on the cause, generally respond well to hypnotherapy including:
- Anxiety, fears and phobias
- Habits including nail biting & thumb sucking
- Childhood tics
- Confidence and self-esteem issues
- Study and exam related stress, including stage fright
- Friendship issues & bullying
- Sleep issues
Less common problems that can also be managed effectively with NLP and hypnosis include:
- Improving attendance at school
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD Actions and/or intrusive thoughts]
- Toileting issues
- Eating Disorders
- Pain management, e.g. Restless Leg Syndrome, Costochondritis
You Will Learn
A range of NLP techniques or quirky mind-hacks that are fun to learn and work really well
All about hypnosis, how it works and how you can lead your own self-hypnosis and visualisation to achieve your goals more easily
Breathing and other techniques that you can use independently to move quickly from an anxious to a calm state
How to train your brain to feel good for no reason or to be in the right emotional state for the task in hand, e.g. to learn or perform well
You and/or your grown-ups have an initial chat with Tanya where you get to tell her what you want and she’ll share how she can help.
Your family work together to complete Tanya’s, “Getting to Know You” form. Please tell her as much as you can and remember that she wants to know all about your hobbies and interests.
You and Tanya meet face to face or online. Each session starts with a catch-up when you tell Tanya what’s going well and what can be better. Then you play a game or learn a technique that supports you to make the change you want to make.
You then relax while Tanya delivers a specially designed trance to help, when you can have your eyes open and enjoy a wriggle or drift down to that nice place when you’re not quite sure if you’re asleep or awake.
Tanya will give you some home play that may include a tailor-made bedtime story. It’s best to listen every day!
Why families choose Tanya:
- Tanya is an Early Year’s Practitioner at heart and is a natural when it comes to building relationships with children and young people.
- As a headteacher, Tanya loved to feel an assembly coming on. Now, she’s in her element when creating your bespoke trance download.
- Tanya will involve you and your grown-up in your treatment plan and designs her sessions for your enjoyment.
- Your success is Tanya’s success! In her words, she is proud and privileged to support you to make the changes you seek.
Take the next step to shining brighter
Tanya Bunting Hypnotherapy and NLP works to create success through providing the skills and strategies to achieve goals in a way that is fun to learn.
Get in touch for a FREE 20 minute consultation call to find out how to start the process today.