This week I’m super excited to share the NLP Future Pace Formula.
How great will it be to journey in your own time machine to experience the success you seek?
Whether you’re a “Whovian” and you plan to take the Tardis or a wannabe DeLorean driver, it’s up to you…
To decide whether you want to go by time machine or simply float your mind out to a time in the future when you’ve already met your goal.
This great technique is really powerful for a number of reasons.
Firstly, when you rehearse achieving a goal in your mind your brain thinks it’s already done it. This will make the process a whole lot easier in waking time.
Secondly, when you achieve the goal in your mind and reverse engineer the process, your action plan to success is formulated in super quick time.
And thirdly, when you full associate into that success into the future you experience the positive emotions connected to your success. You can then add that great feeling to the NLP Super State Anchor created when you read our recent article.
Sounds good? Here’s what to do.
Shine NLP Future Pace Formula
- Think of a goal you want to achieve.
- Close your eyes.
- Float your mind up above the present moment now [via the Tardis or DeLorean if you wish].
- Float out to the future, to a time when you’ve already met the goal you want to achieve.
- Look down at your future self [Dissociated].
- Float your mind into your future self and experience life having met your goal.
- See through the eyes, hear through the ears, and feel through the feelings of your future self, and save using NLP Anchoring, if you want to.
- Walk back along your timeline to the present day, noticing everything that had to happen to get there [Reverse Engineer]
- Open your eyes and create your “To do” list.
- To ensure that the actions on your “To do” list are all completed, be sure to schedule them in your diary.
How easy and effective is that?
To join our next NLP Intro Day Workshop here in Bournemouth with Shine NLP By the Sea, click here: